Career Transition Services
Unlike traditional outplacement services firms whose programs are often described by their own clients as “impersonal” or “one size fits all”, Executives in Transition (EIT) provides a custom-designed, personalized career transition service that meets the executive’s specific needs while satisfying the requirements of client companies. Our principals have more than 75 years of experience as former senior human resources executives. Fully certified, they have a deep and successful experience in executive assessment, career counseling, and search strategies.
A Fundamentally Different Approach
- Every program is customized to best meet the needs of each executive; every meeting is held one-on-one in a confidential setting.
- Each executive’s needs are fully assessed through a proven process of in-depth interviews, validated psychometric profiling and 360-degree feedback.
- Executives are coached to overcome the often debilitating feelings of anger, denial, despair, and resentment.
- Executives are counseled to help them regain their self-esteem and self-confidence while providing them the skills and tools to return to gainful employment.
- A custom-designed detailed job search strategy is developed and executives continue to supported until their job search has been successfully concluded.
- A private office with secretarial and administrative support, telephone and internet can be provided when appropriate.
Did You Know?
Transition and assimilation services have been shown to improve the success of executive search efforts by 80%.