Executive Recruiting Done Right.
Our goal is to provide a level of service that exceeds our client’s expectations and then back it up with an industry-leading guarantee.
We are differentiated in three important ways:
- An in-depth, comprehensive Search Profile.
- The rigor and intensity of our Candidate Assessment Process.
- Assimilation and transition support for every placement
These are in addition to our industry leading practices:
- Only our principals execute the entire search process – never junior associates.
- We guarantee our placements for a minimum of 12 months.
The Kinsley|Sarn Difference.
A premier boutique executive search firm established in 2005, we help our clients achieve excellent results through the identification, acquisition and integration of exceptional leadership talent. We are distinguished by the following advantages:
- Professional credentials combined with senior executive corporate experience
- Extensive C-suite and Board-level experience building trust and influencing leaders
- Strong strategic partnerships, broad capabilities and an international presence
- Deep experience across multiple industries and cultures
- New leader assimilation and an executive transition support for each placement
- Guaranteed results with an industry leading commitment
What Our Clients Say
We couldn’t have been more pleased with the Kinsley|Sarn’s work in finding us our new CFO. I would absolutely use their services…
Gary J. LehmanFormer President | Oerlikon Drive Systems
“Rick Kinsley is the best I’ve ever worked with – he has been instrumental in helping us source and develop our leaders….
John C. LechleiterChairman & CEO - Eli Lilly & Company
While advancements in technology have had a massive impact on staffing tools and processes, the one piece...
As a company progresses from the startup to the growth and establishment phase of their lifecycle,...
Resumes matter, but not as much as just five years ago, according to a new survey...
The right candidate will have a measurable impact on your bottom-line. So how can you...
See More News